Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer!

So even though it's the summer, I've noticed we are on less. I just wanted to update you all on the reasons why.
So at the moment I'm working in a charity shop sorting out the thousands of books - now that is only on Tuesday and Thursdays - but also I'm reading the books Méabh has written reviews about that I have yet to read and history books so that's mainly why O haven't been on.

As for Méabh she doesn't have a laptop of her own for the summer and she has been very busy from going to Switzerland and breaking her collarbone (typical) to hanging with her American cousins.

So ya that's basically that.

But I got photos of the beautiful books I'm working with for you all. So enjoy being jealous ;) and I hope he all are having a brilliant summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment