Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Fall With Me by J.Lynn

Book four in the Wait For You series, a series full of heated romance and shocking storylines! 


We met Roxy and Reece in Calla and Jax's lovestory! We knew from the moment we laid eyes (more read about them but shh) on them we needed their books and Jennifer didn't let us down, thank the Gods. 

Roxy is the cute painter, with the geeky glasses and has been in love with Reece for like ever.. Reece is the drool worthy meal on the menu that costs too much, but looks like it's worth it.. and well he's all a uniform guy with some very toned abs that can speak words of seduction quite well! So yeah I think y'all get the picture! 


“Unfortunately, I also hated him, absolute loathed him. Ah, well, most of the time. Sometimes. Pretty much whenever I gazed upon his perfection and started lusting after him. Yeah, that's when I hated him.”

J.Lynn tells an utterly amazing romance story but she also dives into the land of seriousness with Roxy's story. She speaks of forgiveness and teaches us that first you must forgive yourself before you can forgive others for their mistakes. While also making a statement on her stance on the whole 'LGBT' stuff, which I like seeing in such a massively known author. She wasn't afraid to share her thoughts in a non-in-your-face way.

The story she tells is not just a breathtaking romance that makes our hearts race but she also captures the readers suspicious minds with the story of 'Who is the stalker?' playing a major role in this piece of work. Some parts creeped me out and I may now never move out of the lovely warm home that I live with my parents but I must congratulate her for her excellent storytelling techniques throughout. Armentrout shows off her ability at writing 'Who dunnits?' and makes me wonder, "Will she be the next Agatha Christie or Gillian Flynn?" (I looked up 'Who dunnit?' authors on Google in order to write that sentence, don't cringe!) 


“Nick stopped at the door. The grin on his face warned trouble. “By the way, loved the bows on your panties.”
Oh, for fuck’s sake.
Reece’s jaw became so hard I thought it would snap off as he watched Nick saunter out the door.” 

I absoloutely adored this book. After all the excitement Jennifer didn't let me down, but what else can we expect from this amazing author? Fall with me gets 500 out of 5 for everything that makes it a J.Lynn quality book. So let us all celebrate this beaut and read it over and over. While also fangirling over the few short scenes filled with Jax and Calla! 

P.s. The best news ever... We're going to get a book with Naughty Nick (Don't thrash the title people!). But yes beautiful Nick shall have a beautiful book and we shall all be beautifully happy and dancing around gardens singing tunes of love and laughter. (Promise it will happen!)


No comments:

Post a Comment